Monday, September 19, 2011

A little bit of why and how

I noticed while making my first post that there were a lot of technical terms, machines, and tools, that were unusual  to everyday use. I hope my examples and explanations were helpful. I'm planing on making a post dedicated to the things you need to have to cook this way on a daily basis. I want to appoligize for the how long it took me to get that  post up. Not only did it take a lot longer than I thought it would but things have been simply spinning around here. For the most part I will be doing most of my postings on Tuesdays Wendesdays and Thursdays. Friday Saturday Sunday and Monday are extremely busy around here. These are my heaviest cooking days and its hard to find time inbetween. Due to some advice I will also be posting a post on how to join this blog. I havent attempted it yet, but I'll do a test run and lay it out for those of you who are having trouble.

A little extra just for fun-
This morning was so crazy. The baby came early and that meant the dog didnt get out in time. In one hour I had the baby throwing food on the floor to the dog, the dog peeing and pooing in the house, the baby trying to chase the dog (luckly I grabbed him before he got into the mess) and the dog chasing the baby. Later this morning after the baby was put down, the dog was taken out (about 6 times) and dad was fed breckfast the new maid shows up but its the wrong one. We never hired this one. However she was here and starting to work. Next about 15 minutes later the right maid shows up but the other one is already working....I think its days like this that show that God has a sense of humar.

No comments:

Post a Comment