Monday, September 12, 2011
Welcome Post
Hi everyone! I was told there was some interest in the pictures and recipes for the food I've been making. I thought that blogging about it sounded like fun. What I'm going to attempt to do is post a picture and the recipe along with how it turned out and what my family rated it. I might also share fun tips, stories, and other little tid bits that pop in from time to time. For those who are unaware I am working as an organic raw chef for my family. Yes this is a job, not a hobby. I work from 7 am till 6:30 pm on a daily basis. Depending on the day my schedule changes but largely I cook breakfast, lunch, dinner, as well as provide snacks this can take my work late into the night. I prepare, set up, serve, and clean up. As an added bonus my dad recently got me my cooking assistant Sir Chummily. A beautiful Cocker Spaniel male, Sir Chummily is not only cute but deeply devoted to fallowing me around as I work. On Fridays and occasionally Wednesdays I am accompanied by my nephew Josiah who is not only a ton of fun but one of the best raw cookie taste testers out there. Saturday I am joined by my su-chef Merissa who helps me to prepare a big tasty meal Saturday nights. My days are busy with Church, work, the puppy, the baby, shopping for groceries, hanging out with family and friends, and so many little things. By large that’s what this blog is going to be about. So if you love God, babies, puppies, all around cuteness, and good food sit back relax and let me share what it’s like to be living in the raw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment